Since 1907, when Klaus started a wheelright’s shop, intelligent technical solutions have been the cornerstone of the company.
By the 1960s, Klaus had become a true pioneer in technical history. The Klaus-Bremsluft-Schnellkipper, an air brake quick tipper, was invented. Other work focused on innovative carousel constructions for amusement parks, and producing built-on excavators and loading cranes.
The first Klaus car parking systems entered the market in 1964. In 1972, the production is extended to three different series. By 1973, the company has become one of the leading manufacturers of car parking systems world-wide, and moves into new premises in Aitrach (near Memmingen, southern Germany), In 1975, the first licences are granted for the production of car parking systems. By 1980, Klaus is internationally renowned for innovation and technical progress in all its business lines. In 1985, the company again expanded its product line.
More car parking systems with horizontal parking spaces are introduced, and the systems are constantly adjusted to fit new vehicle dimensions.
In 1988, Klaus introduced the new space-saving “Parking Automat” system. In 1993, the fully automatic car parking system is introduced, which stores the vehicles via computer-controlled operating elements allowing additional lanes and maneuvering areas.
Klaus continues R&D today, providing its customers with the newest and most advanced technical solutions. Klaus car parking systems stand for the most important principles of our time: state-of-the-art know-how, innovative technology, and individualized solutions. To visit the manufacturer’s home page please visit: www.multiparking.com